Forum: Ruby svn, initial import with an old branch

45196398e9685000d195ec626d477f0e?d=identicon&s=25 Trans (Guest)
Hey, if I have a project to import, but I also have an older version
that project, can I just drop the old version into a branch directory
before doing the import?

T.
On Jul 31, 12:09 am, Trans <transf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, if I have a project to import, but I also have an older version
> that project, can I just drop the old version into a branch directory
> before doing the import?

Guess, I should have put an O.T. on this... anyway...

To follow-up, I think the answer is essentially yes, except use a tag
instead of a branch.

  see http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2006-06/0477.shtml

T.