Forum: GNU Radio Question about USRP's capacity in signal processing (bandwid

28aeba63771b874a6e3e5de9296ee2be?d=identicon&s=25 Feng Andrew Ge (Guest)
Dear all

I have been reading GNU Radio discussion for half a year, first time to
post a topic. Thanks a lot for all the GNU Radio knowledge I learned
from you guys.

Now I am doing some signal detection project. I want to collect some
signal in 700MHz range with bandwidth as larger as possible and do it as
faster as possible. In the USRP DATA SHEET posted in
http://www.ettus.com/Download.html, it claims that the current USRP is
capable of processing signals up to 16MHz wide. Would anybody here offer
some hints how to achieve this bandwidth, possibly point me to the
projects/research papers that achieved this performance? I will really
appreciate your kindness.

Best
Andrew
3d593de8acbe2510722af740d8668352?d=identicon&s=25 Eng. Firas (Guest)

When you use 8 bit data transfer (decimation =4) you will get the 16MHz
instantaneous bandwidth. Check the available options of the usrp_fft.py.

Firas