Forum: Ruby libpurple (pidgin, formerly gaim) bindings?

Bf6862e2a409078e13a3979c00bba1d6?d=identicon&s=25 Gregory Seidman (Guest)
I'm interested in doing some AIM stuff with Ruby, and libpurple looks
like
the most stable and best supported library out there. Does anyone know
of
Ruby bindings for it, or are there bindings for some other IM library?

--Greg
E31f2af2c1f5cde7eff16cafe6fc2d39?d=identicon&s=25 Mark Gallop (Guest)
Gregory Seidman wrote:
> I'm interested in doing some AIM stuff with Ruby, and libpurple looks like
> the most stable and best supported library out there. Does anyone know of
> Ruby bindings for it, or are there bindings for some other IM library?
>
> --Greg

How about this - http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruburple/ ?

Mark
On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 12:02:03PM +0900, Mark Gallop wrote:
> Gregory Seidman wrote:
>> I'm interested in doing some AIM stuff with Ruby, and libpurple looks like
>> the most stable and best supported library out there. Does anyone know of
>> Ruby bindings for it, or are there bindings for some other IM library?
>>
>> --Greg
>
> How about this - http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruburple/ ?

Just what I was looking for, thanks!

> Mark