Forum: Radiant CMS Need to put some images into my website using Radiant

7b0015ef4123a3d3baf3a1ae31b02b75?d=identicon&s=25 Anuja Sa (annu)
on 2007-07-28 16:00
hello,
i have set up the radiant work station on centos, i have put some
content into the pages.
===>http://localhost:3000/admin and then view website
now i need to put some images on to that site, for that purpose i have
also installed the extension named "attachment manager".

now i am stuck for where to save the images and how do i bind those
images to my website.

i have also tried to store the images into the /[path to
radiant]/public/image
but not successful in getting the image displayed into the web site.

Thanking you in advance
annu
621080472679266b8e9b81aff4800398?d=identicon&s=25 Saji Njarackalazhikam Hameed (Guest)
Anu,

If you placed your images under /public/images, then the url to use
is /images/*.png(gif etc)

saji

* Anuja Sa <anuja@uxtechnologies.com> [2007-07-28 16:00:36 +0200]:

> i have also tried to store the images into the /[path to

Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center                  +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705      saji@apcc21.net
KOREA