Forum: Ruby Trademark and terms of usage of Ruby logo

6805b35d0a8ea3ede0a7da2d4cf5ae77?d=identicon&s=25 Jonathan Weiss (Guest)
Cheers,

I'm interested in the terms of usage of the Ruby logo. I had a quick
look at ruby-lang.org and google but didn't find any info on it.

Is it possible to use the logo in a job posting for Ruby developers?

If so, is there a source for a better quality image?

Regards,
Jonathan
97550977337c9f0a0e1a9553e55bfaa0?d=identicon&s=25 Jano Svitok (Guest)

[1] http://www.google.sk/search?q=ruby-lang+logo
[2] http://rubyidentity.org/
Jano Svitok wrote:
> [2] http://rubyidentity.org/