Forum: Ruby on Rails how to refresh the entire page from link_to_remote (RJS) ?

0e2b790bb24771a7fcd2c7407c72ce76?d=identicon&s=25 AD (Guest)
I have some RJS functionality for user login. If successful I want to
refresh the entire page to reflect the new situation, but if I use
redirect_to only the target (small) div get replaced with the entire
page, not entire page.

Any idea?

9d1f5d2d9de70bd9a934f557dc95a406?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel ----- (liquid)
On 7/26/07, AD <> wrote:
> Thanks,
> AD

That's because you acutally need the client to request the change of
location.  This is done with javascript by using the

Rails has a helper for it though.  You use it in your RJS template like

page.redirect_to some_url

Docs at

0e2b790bb24771a7fcd2c7407c72ce76?d=identicon&s=25 AD (Guest)
Works great, thanks again.