Forum: GNU Radio File usrp_rx_cfile.py

A121bdc266601eccc9828aa2f693d3c6?d=identicon&s=25 David Lindberg (Guest)
Hello,

I e-mailed this list last week and have had some issues trying to get
the
file usrp_rx_cfile.py to give me a proper output.  The readme file says
that
the output is "single precision complex float values".  Honestly I do
not
know how to convert this data to a proper text that I can analyze.  The
output file that is written is just a bunch of 'NUL' values when read in
Notepad++.  When I read it in regular notepad, it is a similar garbled
message.  The file can be found at this link:

<http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg640r/data.dat>

 Please let me know if you have any information in reading this output.

David Lindberg
3dfb724cefc1eddbade1e8bd1ee6131f?d=identicon&s=25 Dan Halperin (Guest)