Forum: Ruby on Rails two controllers

9eb3f9018980d0ad0feae770b2971d8b?d=identicon&s=25 DBC User (Guest)

I created one controller first and did some routing and it worked
fine. Later I added new controller. But when I try that controller, I
get and error 'uninitialized constant ' and singular name. What could
be that I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,
C9c7a65848f13e2b1a226bbe43bc3672?d=identicon&s=25 Pete Yandell (pete)
DBC User wrote:

> I created one controller first and did some routing and it worked
> fine. Later I added new controller. But when I try that controller, I
> get and error 'uninitialized constant ' and singular name. What could
> be that I may be doing wrong?

Your question is far too general for anyone to answer. Show your
controller code, and your routes.

Pete Yandell
http://notahat.com/