Forum: Ruby on Rails Finally we release the Ruby on Rails 5-day course

D167461db018fb93fa36587b3def84cf?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas Kviby (Guest)
Hello everyone!
We held a 5-days Ruby on Rails course in june here in Sweden. The course
content, samples, applications and other stuff is all written in
English. We
agreed on selling this content to raise some smaller amounts for monthly
hosting bills for new projects. It consists of a PDF-file which holds
pages formatted by per day. It also consists of a whole bunch of samples
applications connected to the day and page you are on at the moment.

We just opened up the doors to our Shopify shop where you can the

Andreas Kviby
Telefon 070-352 66 76
E3513c4edd6810bb4b9914b58da2a2c3?d=identicon&s=25 Jamal Soueidan (jamal)
on 2007-07-20 22:12
'Share knowledge for free'
04d354fa1421bea4c57ffd12b210b0f2?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Marklund (Guest)
The course materials have been mode to a different home and are now
available here instead:

The course materials is over 300 slides and exercises plus solutions
and a sample application. If you are a beginner to intermediate Rails
developer then this material, and especially the exercises, could be a
good complement to the Agile Web Development with Ruby book and other
books. The section on Ruby is fairly extensive.

If there is sufficient interest, I will release screencasts to go with
the slides at a later stage and make those available as well.

Any feedback is most welcome.

Thank you!

Peter Marklund
04d354fa1421bea4c57ffd12b210b0f2?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Marklund (Guest)
Typo in my previous post - said "Agile Web Development with Ruby" but
of course meant to say Agile Web Development with Rails.

A05834e9b5954947eb0ba3b570c47d5e?d=identicon&s=25 Pratik Naik (pratik)
Welcome to the real world :-)

On 7/20/07, Jamal Soueidan <> wrote:
> 'Share knowledge for free'
> --
Wow 20% inflation in 6 days :)
I could have sworn it was $49 the other day ?
Dave Porter