Forum: Ruby on Rails Pagination

68e62d138d6f78cc2643f26aeb2b2922?d=identicon&s=25 Mohamed Hussain (pshussain)
on 2007-07-19 15:14
Hai
I need one help from you guys
I have three tables ,from that tables i am getting the document details
and i am displaying the document titles,actually i am displaying 5
titles only in the page,after i am giving the more link to paginate
I dont know how to paginate across all the document titles
can any body tell me the solution
ok
Bye
By
P.S.Hussain
Hi Hussain,

Mohamed Hussain wrote:
> I dont know how to paginate across all the document titles

Mike Gary made an excellent post on this topic just last week.  I've
copied
it below.

HTH,
Bill