Forum: Ruby how to link 2 interface

645cd831f3b2eee7ba15fd8256796c57?d=identicon&s=25 Cool Wong (coolwong)
on 2007-07-19 11:03
I using the fox16 to create my GUI. Now i do not know how to link 2
interface. For example, when i click a button on 1st interface, then 2nd
interface will shown and the 1st interface will close.
D0338c0de4cb3c5c17300396159933d1?d=identicon&s=25 Axel Etzold (Guest)
Dear Cool,

maybe you can make use of the dialog.rb example
script that's provided with FXRUBY to solve
your problem ?
I didn't really understand whether you actually
want to close the first window after opening the
second one or not ...
For FXRuby specific questions, you'll also find
help on a specific mailing list:

https://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=300

Best regards,

Axel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:03:52 +0900
Von: Cool Wong <coolwong85@yahoo.com>
An: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
Betreff: how to link 2 interface
645cd831f3b2eee7ba15fd8256796c57?d=identicon&s=25 Cool Wong (coolwong)
on 2007-07-20 02:43
Axel Etzold wrote:
> Dear Cool,
>
> maybe you can make use of the dialog.rb example
> script that's provided with FXRUBY to solve
> your problem ?
> I didn't really understand whether you actually
> want to close the first window after opening the
> second one or not ...
> For FXRuby specific questions, you'll also find
> help on a specific mailing list:
>
> https://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=300
>
> Best regards,
>
> Axel

Sorry, i cannot open the web site. Any other web site can intro to me???
Thanks.