Datum: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:03:52 +0900
Von: Cool W. [email protected]
An: [email protected]
Betreff: how to link 2 interface

Axel E. wrote:

Dear Cool,

maybe you can make use of the dialog.rb example
script that’s provided with FXRUBY to solve
your problem ?
I didn’t really understand whether you actually
want to close the first window after opening the
second one or not …
For FXRuby specific questions, you’ll also find
help on a specific mailing list:

https://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=300

Best regards,

Axel

Sorry, i cannot open the web site. Any other web site can intro to me???
Thanks.