Forum: Ruby I offer serious help

7b4707f974af261f71943e1f2046c9ee?d=identicon&s=25 SonOfLilit (Guest)
Hello Joe,

I don't have much time now (ditching a physics lecture to write this)
so I'll make this first one short:

Do you still want help learning to program so that you'll eventually
be able to program an MMORPG (I'm warning you: it will probably take
at least five years under the best guidance there is, but they will be
fun years with many fun games created in between)?

I offer it. I think I understand you, as I'm 18, a proffesional
programmer, I hang out with lots of hobbyist game programmers and I
used to be one (I even started two summers ago to work on - gasp - a
very cool MMORTS written in Ruby).

To see if we speak the same language:
1) I think you'd enjoy playing with a language called Logo.

Download UCBLogo here:
ftp://ftp.cs.berkeley.edu/pub/ucblogo/ucbwlogosetup.exe

Read this VERY SHORT great tutorial and type each and every example
you see, and then play with it's results to create something else
cool:
http://el.media.mit.edu/logo-foundation/logo/turtle.html

Then read this series of three great free online books that I really
liked. While you read them, play with the turtle graphics you learned
in the tutorial and with the new ideas as you learn them to keep you
from being bored.
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bh/v1-toc2.html

These books will get you VERY far, like... To the level I was after
about five-six years programming, and you can easily complete them
until the end of the summer.

With any question, feel free to turn to me here or on
aur_saraf@hotmail.com (MSN Messenger).

I only ask one thing as payment: to see all the cool things you come
up with. That's my enjoyment - to see what cool things young
programmers create. So whatever you create while toying with the ideas
in the tutorial and the book, send me the source code for so that I
can recreate.

Aur
7b4707f974af261f71943e1f2046c9ee?d=identicon&s=25 SonOfLilit (Guest)
(to make things clear: this is Re: Need serious help!)
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 21:52
Tyvm. I will try this imediately. When (If, but most likely I will) make
something worth telling people about, I shall tell you right after I
tell my friend who codes Java. And thank you for not telling me to go
and write hello world! thousands of times. And if there is ever a time
when I do make a good game that people would pay to play, or pay to get
exclusive features or something like that, you will get everything free.
Course that won't be for awhile.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 21:55
Dangit. The download isn't working. For some reason it won't paste into
the address bar, and I typed it manually and didn't bring anything up.
And btw, what time period is your MMORTS set in? Like futuristic or
medival type?
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 22:12
I found a download. From Brian Harvey's homepage. So Im assuming it
would be the best one. And also some guy wrote a 94 page Introduction to
Programming for Middle School Aged Kids. It's about Logo, so im gunna
read that after I read the tutorial you said.
0a5391b2f3c8aea510ebed66b29998f3?d=identicon&s=25 Sammy Larbi (Guest)
Joe Wiltrout wrote, On 7/15/2007 2:55 PM:
> Dangit. The download isn't working. For some reason it won't paste into
> the address bar, and I typed it manually and didn't bring anything up.
> And btw, what time period is your MMORTS set in? Like futuristic or
> medival type?

Joe,

What was this in reference to?

Sam
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 22:18
Sammy Larbi wrote:
> Joe Wiltrout wrote, On 7/15/2007 2:55 PM:
>> Dangit. The download isn't working. For some reason it won't paste into
>> the address bar, and I typed it manually and didn't bring anything up.
>> And btw, what time period is your MMORTS set in? Like futuristic or
>> medival type?
>>

> Joe,
>
> What was this in reference to?
>
> Sam

? The download link that SonofLilit put in his very nice and helpful
post didn't copy and paste into the address bar, and didn't work when I
manually typed it, but I went and googled it and found a download for
it. And he said he was working on a MMORTS, which sounds like an
interesting type of game. I like MMO, and I like RTS, add em together,
and it sounds wicked awesome. So I wanted to know if it was futuristic
like Halo Wars, or medival like Age of Myth., or Age of Empires. Or a
sort of combination like Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends. With the
machines and the magic.
Joe Wiltrout wrote, On 7/15/2007 3:19 PM:

> it. And he said he was working on a MMORTS, which sounds like an
> interesting type of game. I like MMO, and I like RTS, add em together,
> and it sounds wicked awesome. So I wanted to know if it was futuristic
> like Halo Wars, or medival like Age of Myth., or Age of Empires. Or a
> sort of combination like Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends. With the
> machines and the magic.

Did you look into the Novashell game maker I sent?
(http://www.rtsoft.com/novashell/)
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 22:27
Omg. This turtle thing is fun. I was just messing around, and made the
backward command.

to backward
right 180
end

That was easy. In ruby, it was much more complicated to tell it new
words. I made Ruby reconize my sandwich as Ham Turkey Cheese, and that
took 10 minutes. lol.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 22:32
Only problem, I don't know some kind of command that erases what I did
without restarting UCB Logo and losing the words I created.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 22:59
And is there a way to save words you make so that whenever I restart
Logo, it keeps them and I don't have to tell it what they mean again? I
keep trying to draw a Pilot Gnome, but everytime I mess it up, I restart
Logo cus I can't find an erase command. Then I have to reprogram Circle
again.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 23:01
Pilot Gnome. I was messing around, trying to make the circle command.
And when I made one that sorta worked, but it was 400 degrees long, I
tried to draw cherries. And then it looked like a gnome hat with
goggles. So I figured I'd go the whole way and make a Gnome with a pair
of Flight Goggles.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 23:10
Omg again. I wanted to make a cylender type thing, so I made the word
Gibberish. Why? I don't know. But the programming was

to gibberish
repeat 10 [forward 10+1 circle]
end

And it made a sort of spirally cylinder thing. TYVM man. This is
awesome. Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 23:12
Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> Omg again. I wanted to make a cylender type thing, so I made the word
> Gibberish. Why? I don't know. But the programming was
>
> to gibberish
> repeat 10 [forward 10+1 circle]
> end
>

> And it made a sort of spirally cylinder thing. TYVM man. This is
> awesome. Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something.

And if you look at it the right way, it looks almost 3-d. With some
shading and coloring, it would look 3-d. But I dont know how to do any
of that with Logo.
B8cfd5ec0f88bf5b5f2eedda7d1a0746?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
In message <ff2dbde1c6f306bf96d0f9ede31fe50f@ruby-forum.com>, Joe
Wiltrout writes:
>And is there a way to save words you make so that whenever I restart
>Logo, it keeps them and I don't have to tell it what they mean again? I
>keep trying to draw a Pilot Gnome, but everytime I mess it up, I restart
>Logo cus I can't find an erase command. Then I have to reprogram Circle
>again.

Try a Logo newsgroup.  There's ways to do it in Ruby.  I wouldn't dream
of trying to explain Logo.

-s
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-15 23:26
unknown wrote:
> In message <ff2dbde1c6f306bf96d0f9ede31fe50f@ruby-forum.com>, Joe
> Wiltrout writes:
>>And is there a way to save words you make so that whenever I restart
>>Logo, it keeps them and I don't have to tell it what they mean again? I
>>keep trying to draw a Pilot Gnome, but everytime I mess it up, I restart
>>Logo cus I can't find an erase command. Then I have to reprogram Circle
>>again.
>
> Try a Logo newsgroup.  There's ways to do it in Ruby.  I wouldn't dream
> of trying to explain Logo.
>
> -s

Good idea. Now I'm going solo trying to create fun commands that make
cool shapes.
Fd22ee3cfc7dac283ce8e451af324f7d?d=identicon&s=25 Chad Perrin (Guest)
On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 04:52:57AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> Tyvm. I will try this imediately. When (If, but most likely I will) make
> something worth telling people about, I shall tell you right after I
> tell my friend who codes Java. And thank you for not telling me to go
> and write hello world! thousands of times. And if there is ever a time
> when I do make a good game that people would pay to play, or pay to get
> exclusive features or something like that, you will get everything free.
> Course that won't be for awhile.

Nobody told you, in this discussion, to write hello world thousands of
times.  I wonder why you keep saying that.
On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 06:12:21AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> > awesome. Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something.
>
> And if you look at it the right way, it looks almost 3-d. With some
> shading and coloring, it would look 3-d. But I dont know how to do any
> of that with Logo.

I like UCBLogo quite a bit.  I like Brian Harvey's textbook series that
uses Logo as the example language.  On the other hand, I'm on the Ruby
list to discuss Ruby.  You might want to take your blow-by-blow
explanation of what you're doing to a Logo mailing list.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-16 00:15
Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 06:12:21AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
>> > awesome. Makes me feel like I'm actually doing something.
>>
>> And if you look at it the right way, it looks almost 3-d. With some
>> shading and coloring, it would look 3-d. But I dont know how to do any
>> of that with Logo.
>
> I like UCBLogo quite a bit.  I like Brian Harvey's textbook series that
> uses Logo as the example language.  On the other hand, I'm on the Ruby
> list to discuss Ruby.  You might want to take your blow-by-blow
> explanation of what you're doing to a Logo mailing list.

Problem is, all the Logo forums I could find were on Yahoo. I tried to
get on Yahoo, and it wouldnt let me post unless I configured my accoutn
settings. So I tried to do that, and gave me a 999 error or something
like that. So I'm stuck here, fighting off wild animals with stupid
comments for teeth, until yahoo stops being annoying.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-16 00:17
Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 04:52:57AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
>> Tyvm. I will try this imediately. When (If, but most likely I will) make
>> something worth telling people about, I shall tell you right after I
>> tell my friend who codes Java. And thank you for not telling me to go
>> and write hello world! thousands of times. And if there is ever a time
>> when I do make a good game that people would pay to play, or pay to get
>> exclusive features or something like that, you will get everything free.
>> Course that won't be for awhile.
>
> Nobody told you, in this discussion, to write hello world thousands of
> times.  I wonder why you keep saying that.

They told me in other discussions. Many of the multiple Re: I need
serious help threads. But this converstation was between me and Aur. So
if you could, ya know, F*** OFF! I would appreciate it.
B8cfd5ec0f88bf5b5f2eedda7d1a0746?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
In message <5b1b904217b66cf82729e7d4eaf14692@ruby-forum.com>, Joe
Wiltrout writes:
>Problem is, all the Logo forums I could find were on Yahoo. I tried to
>get on Yahoo, and it wouldnt let me post unless I configured my accoutn
>settings. So I tried to do that, and gave me a 999 error or something
>like that. So I'm stuck here, fighting off wild animals with stupid
>comments for teeth, until yahoo stops being annoying.

There's this old joke about someone searching in the street for
something,
and his friend asks him, "what are you looking for?"  "Oh, I dropped a
nickel
about a block over that way."  "Why are you looking here, then?"
"Light's
better."

This isn't going to become a logo list just because you can't figure out
how to get on a logo list.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 07:17:39AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> > Nobody told you, in this discussion, to write hello world thousands of
> > times.  I wonder why you keep saying that.
>
> They told me in other discussions. Many of the multiple Re: I need
> serious help threads. But this converstation was between me and Aur. So
> if you could, ya know, F*** OFF! I would appreciate it.

If it's not public, don't post it to a public mailing list.  Thank you
for your understanding and diligence in being polite to your fellow
humans.
On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 07:16:34AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> like that. So I'm stuck here, fighting off wild animals with stupid
> comments for teeth, until yahoo stops being annoying.

No . . . the problem is that you think your problem with Yahoo somehow
means that you should ask Logo questions on a Ruby list.  If there are
no
non-Yahoo lists you can find, and you can't use a Yahoo list, perhaps
you
should start a new mailing list.  It was in fact this sort of solution
the problem of no viable mailing lists on a given subject that led to
the
creation of such mailing lists as this one, the perl-beginners list, the
Caml mailing list, and so on.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-16 01:01
unknown wrote:
> In message <5b1b904217b66cf82729e7d4eaf14692@ruby-forum.com>, Joe
> Wiltrout writes:
>>Problem is, all the Logo forums I could find were on Yahoo. I tried to
>>get on Yahoo, and it wouldnt let me post unless I configured my accoutn
>>settings. So I tried to do that, and gave me a 999 error or something
>>like that. So I'm stuck here, fighting off wild animals with stupid
>>comments for teeth, until yahoo stops being annoying.
>
> There's this old joke about someone searching in the street for
> something,
> and his friend asks him, "what are you looking for?"  "Oh, I dropped a
> nickel
> about a block over that way."  "Why are you looking here, then?"
> "Light's
> better."
>
> This isn't going to become a logo list just because you can't figure out
> how to get on a logo list.
>
> -s

I know perfectly well how to get on the Logo forums. Problem is, Yahoo
isn't working. So I'm going to wait an hour or so, and re-try. And as
for your Lights better joke, How about this in return. There's a guy
searching in space for a grain of sand. The mean old assholians tell him
GO LOOK WHERE YOU LOST IT, EVEN THOUGH THERES A PERFECTLY GOOD NICE
PERSON OVER HERE, WHO WILL GIVE YOU LOADS OF SUGAR, IN RETURN FOR A CUP
OF TEA WHEN YOU MAKE IT. But Saturn, where her left his grain of sugar,
is under construction, and there isn't a legal way in. he can see the
sign that says SUGAR IS HERE, but theres a road block right infront of
where the sign is pointing.

There's your sucky joke. Right back at ya. And better. And more suited
for the situation at hand
425cab08658a06567879717de154552c?d=identicon&s=25 Ari Brown (Guest)
On Jul 15, 2007, at 7:01 PM, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
<Snip>

Kill the flaming.
> is under construction, and there isn't a legal way in. he can see the
> sign that says SUGAR IS HERE, but theres a road block right infront of
> where the sign is pointing.

That sucked! Tell me a better one!

aRi
--------------------------------------------|
If you're not living on the edge,
then you're just wasting space.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-16 02:08
Ari Brown wrote:
> On Jul 15, 2007, at 7:01 PM, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> <Snip>
>
> Kill the flaming.
>> is under construction, and there isn't a legal way in. he can see the
>> sign that says SUGAR IS HERE, but theres a road block right infront of
>> where the sign is pointing.
>
> That sucked! Tell me a better one!
>
> aRi
> --------------------------------------------|
> If you're not living on the edge,
> then you're just wasting space.

If I were to kill the flaming, you would be dead. Along with a great
deal of the other 20 or so people who told me to write basic programs
like Hello World.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-16 02:11
And stop spamming up Aurs helpful thread.
On 7/15/07, Joe Wiltrout <wiltroutja@aol.com> wrote:
> And stop spamming up Aurs helpful thread.

If you direct your mails to sonoflilit at gmail dot com, no one will
complain about you being off topic, and you can still get the help you
need.

Please consider doing that.  Logo is fun but it is not Ruby.

-greg
7b4707f974af261f71943e1f2046c9ee?d=identicon&s=25 SonOfLilit (Guest)
On 7/15/07, Joe Wiltrout <wiltroutja@aol.com> wrote:
> Tyvm. I will try this imediately. When (If, but most likely I will) make
> something worth telling people about, I shall tell you right after I
> tell my friend who codes Java. And thank you for not telling me to go
> and write hello world! thousands of times. And if there is ever a time
> when I do make a good game that people would pay to play, or pay to get
> exclusive features or something like that, you will get everything free.
> Course that won't be for awhile.

Hello Joe,

I wrote this email to your personal address with a CC to ruby-talk
(just because I felt proud of how polite and helpful my message was
:P), hoping that you'd read it from your personal email and reply
directly to me, thus keeping the discussion off-list.

I'd appreciate it if you would, from now on, do that, since I hate
spamming the ruby-talk list with discussions unrelated to ruby or it's
ecosystem.

I'm VERY glad to hear how much fun you're having with Logo (gives me a
warm fuzzy feeling).

I think UCBLogo comes with a manual, but if it doesn't, here is the
online version:
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bh/usermanual

quote:
CLEARSCREEN
CS

  erases the graphics window and sends the turtle to its initial
  position and heading.  Like HOME and CLEAN together.

I see you found Brian Harvey's site at http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bh/
. It is very helpful.

My MMORTS was frozen the moment I got a job (a few weeks after I
started working on it), so there's nothing to see yet (the tiles for
the background were almost working and that's about it). If I'd ever
complete it, it'd be set in a 2D world and the graphics would be
skinnable. So I could play a pirates RTS while you, the one fighting
me, would be playing something akin to Warcraft 1, seeing my units as
orcs. The design is VERY VERY cool. But no time for that now.

One last thing: Don't be pissed at the ruby mailing list folks. They
were very nice and helpful (and most of them remained that way even
after you started dissing them). They each gave you very good tips and
directions on how to learn Ruby and programming, referring you to free
books that they liked, etc'. It's just that EACH of them told you to
start with writing "Hello world" once and there were so many helpful
guys there that you were told that over and over :). It was all a huge
miscommunication. Later on, you'll learn ruby and use the list and
discover what a nice bunch they are. Seriously, never seen a kinder
mailing list in my life. They have a rule, MINASWAN: Matz (creator of
ruby) Is Nice And So We Are Nice. Never seen a community that follows
a good example of kindness as a rule :) besides these guys. I directed
you to logo because I saw that you don't enjoy the text games at the
beggining of most programming text. Logo was designed to be more fun
to play with at the very beggining (I studied logo at third grade and
the whole year we did nothing but draw geometric shapes. It sucked :(
If they'd had teached us looping, THEN we could have created the
really good stuff :) ). I sent you to that simple tutorial first
because the BH book begins with a "Hello world":

  repeat 50 [setcursor list random 75 random 20 type "Hi]

boooooring (albeit a bit less),

But don't read that "logo for kids" text you found - once you know
turtle graphics and can play with any idea you get, you are ready to
HAVE FUN LEARNING computer science and good programming from the three
Brian Harvey books. Don't waste time, do that :)

Aur

P.S. the first page of the Logo book has info on how to save:
quote:
Saving Your Work

If you do write a collection of quiz procedures, you'll want to save
them so that they'll still be available the next time you use Logo.
Certainly you'll want to save the work you do in later chapters. You
can ask Logo to record all of the definitions you've made as a
workspace file using the save command. For example, if you enter the
instruction

save "mystuff

you are asking Logo to write a disk file called mystuff containing
everything you've defined. (The next time you use Logo, you can get
back your definitions with the load command.)

Don't get confused about the difference between a procedure name and a
workspace name. Logo beginners sometimes think that save saves only a
single procedure, the one whose name you tell it (in this example, a
procedure named mystuff). But the workspace file named mystuff will
actually contain all the procedures you've defined. In fact, you
probably don't have a procedure named mystuff.

The format for the name of a disk file will depend on the kind of
computer you're using, whether you're writing to a hard disk or a
floppy disk, and so on. Just use whatever file name format your system
requires in other programs, preceded by the quotation mark that tells
Logo you're providing a word as the input to the save command.
unquote

An additional way would be to write all your code in a file and start
the logo interpreter with the name of that file. From the manual:
Then, under Unix, DOS, or Windows, if you include one or more filenames
on the
command line when starting Logo, those files will be loaded before the
interpreter starts reading commands from your terminal.

So you should start logo from a command line (Start->Run cmd [Enter]
cd c:\directory\where\ucblogo\is\ [Enter] ucblogo
name-of-file-with-code)
On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 02:46:33PM +0900, SonOfLilit wrote:

> warm fuzzy feeling).
>
> I think UCBLogo comes with a manual, but if it doesn't, here is the
> online version:
> http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bh/usermanual

Mine came with a manual -- both in Debian a couple years ago and in
FreeBSD more recently.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-17 00:12
Sammy Larbi wrote:
> Joe Wiltrout wrote, On 7/15/2007 3:19 PM:
>>>>
>> it. And he said he was working on a MMORTS, which sounds like an
>> interesting type of game. I like MMO, and I like RTS, add em together,
>> and it sounds wicked awesome. So I wanted to know if it was futuristic
>> like Halo Wars, or medival like Age of Myth., or Age of Empires. Or a
>> sort of combination like Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends. With the
>> machines and the magic.
>>

> Did you look into the Novashell game maker I sent?
> (http://www.rtsoft.com/novashell/)

Looks sorta like FF 1. Anyone know what stuff that was written in? That
would be cool if I pirate-themed it.
Daffd5e9382b6c872e5e670c4143ad3f?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Wiltrout (archerlad)
on 2007-07-17 00:18
> My MMORTS was frozen the moment I got a job (a few weeks after I
> started working on it), so there's nothing to see yet (the tiles for
> the background were almost working and that's about it). If I'd ever
> complete it, it'd be set in a 2D world and the graphics would be
> skinnable. So I could play a pirates RTS while you, the one fighting
> me, would be playing something akin to Warcraft 1, seeing my units as
> orcs. The design is VERY VERY cool. But no time for that now.

Wicked. If you ever get the time, finish that. It sounds like mad fun.
On 7/17/07, Joe Wiltrout <wiltroutja@aol.com> wrote:
> Wicked. If you ever get the time, finish that. It sounds like mad fun.
Won't happen in the next nine years (yes, I know what I'll do in the
next NINE years... sad, right?). It's a hell of a complicated
programming job for a single person and I have to finish my degree BSc
and MSc (3 more years) and then have six years of army service. So no
time for grandiose projects.

But it was wickedly cool - it was a game designed to be equally fun to
play by
a) commanding your units by hand
b) scripting your units with AI
and so that those who play by hand and those who script are generally
on par and can compete against each other equally and fairly.
And it was simple and fun and persistent (your units kept following
their orders if you logged off) and simple and fun :)
The client would be open source, so as to allow full customization of
the playing experience (!).

Enough telling about my idea, time's up.

Aur
Joe Wiltrout wrote, On 7/16/2007 5:15 PM:
>>> sort of combination like Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends. With the

I haven't tried it, but its on my list of things to do.