From: Aaron S. [email protected]
To: ruby-talk ML [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 3:20:09 AM
Subject: Re: language transliteration help…

  1. Lastly, i wrote some translit scripts about two years ago (for
    about two dozen languages, Romance languages, Germanic, and Slavic);
    they are in C++ (absolutely no reason i did not code in Ruby other
    than i didn’t know it well enough at the time); I put them in one of
    the major C++ repositories. If you have SVN and want these, let me
    know.

HTH,

-alex

Thanks for the help. I would definitley like to see those pieces of
code…

Thanks much.
-Aaron

for the edge of your seat?
Check out tonight’s top picks on Yahoo! TV.