Forum: Rails deployment Error

Ece5f27b901beeeaf6351ad4ed02d182?d=identicon&s=25 Larry Cucumberb (cautionsaywhat)
on 2007-07-11 19:23

I am helping to write an event planning site, one part of which uses a
live tree add-on. For some reason, instead of simply reloading the
partial that contains the live tree, the site redirects to a NEW page
with only the partial component of the page. Any advice?
49b33c2b72228c81244399b449a2b554?d=identicon&s=25 Jose Garbarino (Guest)
Does it react differently from clicking the submit vs pressing the enter

On 7/11/07, Larry Cucumberb <> wrote:
> Posted via

"Eppure si muove"