Forum: Ruby gstreamer

4913bcb685792f601ae9813b4713abb9?d=identicon&s=25 Detlef Reichl (Guest)

does anyone knows something about the future of gstreamer? Some time ago
it got removed from the ruby-gnome2 project. Then some people took it
and made up a new project at https://trac.luon.net/ruby-gstreamer0.10/ .
But from the SVN it also seems dead - last commit November last year.

Is someone working on gstreamer ruby bindings to keep it alive, or at
least interested in it?

Cheers
detlef
> Is someone working on gstreamer ruby bindings to keep it alive, or at
> least interested in it?

I am interested but unfortunately I lack the skills :-)

Given that gstreamer however is becoming more and more popular IMHO, i
dont think that a non-ruby binding state will last long... sooner or
later a skilled guru comes along and *swooooosh* implements proper
bindings!