Forum: Ruby Unable to open Internet Explorer instance

Ce66737ae6eccdd36108a1a6894cad37?d=identicon&s=25 Vani Kulkarni (vanivk)
on 2007-07-05 13:10
Hello all,

I am trying to open an instance of Internet Explorer using the following
code:

require 'win32ole'
      @ie = WIN32OLE.new('InternetExplorer.Application')

When I run this code, its runs successfully without any errors, but I do
not see any internet explorer window opened. When I check my task
manager, it does show iexplore.exe process running.

Can anyone suggest where am I going wrong?

Thanks,
Vani Kulkarni
9f937facbd3ab30eb6d300a712188dde?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Dichtl (Guest)
Hello!

Try: @ie.Visible

Ciao ciao

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----