Forum: Ruby on Rails How to create our own class and how to access that

Dcd590295f2a350045dce2f322b9fc4f?d=identicon&s=25 Unni Krishnan (unnikrishnanes)
on 2007-07-04 11:02
Hi

Could any one tell me about how to create our own class , where to put
it and how to access that class in controller

Thanks in advance

Unnikrishnan
47e0224e35459fc27bd3c01952425c69?d=identicon&s=25 Hasham (Guest)
For Rails, you can create your own custom classes and put them in lib
folder. from lib you can automatically access your classes in
controllers

On Jul 4, 2:02 pm, Unni Krishnan <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
Dcd590295f2a350045dce2f322b9fc4f?d=identicon&s=25 Unni Krishnan (unnikrishnanes)
on 2007-07-04 11:18
Thanks for the reply.

How to access the class in Controller.

Could u give one sample.

also , is there any way to encrypt a password in controller, I mean,
when we submit a form we will get all the values in controller . can we
hash that value there?

Thanks