Forum: Ruby on Rails About mulitple selectable languages.

525e0c75f4f5c1d0ab0b6cc91575b74f?d=identicon&s=25 Emil Kampp (emuen)
on 2007-07-04 10:00
Hi guys.

I failed to find my desired information on google, so im writing you in
hopes, that on or more of you know how to implement multiple languages
in a smart and easy way. Lets say, that the user i spanish, and he wants
to change his language. He can then select languages from a dropdown,
and all the txet on the page, is then changes to spanish.
It goes without saying, that the text on the page must be from a
database, otherwise it wouldnt be able to change. So is there a good way
to do this?

 - Emil
2f5156b0296b508cd92229fcd5d0cf53?d=identicon&s=25 Vincent (Guest)
on 2007-07-04 11:27
I used the following plugins and they're great:
http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/gloc
http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/gibberish

here's the list
http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/category/8