From: Rob Biedenharn <>
To: ruby-talk ML <>
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 9:05:24 PM
Subject: Re: [ANN] webgen 0.4.5

On Jun 29, 2007, at 1:40 PM, Gilbert Rebhan wrote:

> i wanted to install the new version immediately,
> Regards, Gilbert

Jamis Buck may have the solution on his recent post about Capistrano
> ensure
>   zis.finish if zis
> end
> That seems to do the trick for me; let me know if it doesn’t work
> for you.
Might be worth a try.  (Of course, you could just get a Mac, too ;-)

Rob Biedenharn
"I sort of keep hoping that red herrings will steadilly come along,
to keep people busy; I get secret satisfaction when bad ideas take
hold and suck a lot of people in ... like Java."
-- Don Knuth, Things a Computer Scientist Rarely Talks About, p.16
(Stanford, California: CSLI Publications, 2001)