From: Rob B. [email protected]
To: ruby-talk ML [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 9:05:24 PM
Subject: Re: [ANN] webgen 0.4.5

On Jun 29, 2007, at 1:40 PM, Gilbert R. wrote:

i wanted to install the new version immediately,

Regards, Gilbert

Jamis B. may have the solution on his recent post about Capistrano
2.0RC4

http://weblog.rubyonrails.com/2007/6/29/capistrano-2-0-preview-4

ensure
zis.finish if zis
end
That seems to do the trick for me; let me know if it doesn’t work
for you.
Might be worth a try. (Of course, you could just get a Mac, too :wink:

-Rob

Rob B.
[email protected]
http://agileconsultingllc.com

“I sort of keep hoping that red herrings will steadilly come along,
to keep people busy; I get secret satisfaction when bad ideas take
hold and suck a lot of people in … like Java.”
– Don Knuth, Things a Computer Scientist Rarely Talks About, p.16
(Stanford, California: CSLI Publications, 2001)