Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby On Rails Facebook Tutorial

F016545d8edc3acdede5a192b0be9540?d=identicon&s=25 Stuart Eccles (Guest)
on 2007-06-29 15:35

I've created a tutorial which explains how to create a Facebook
application from scratch with RubyOnRails at

Some people may find it useful.

Stuart Eccles
6d3c187a8b3ef53b08e3e7e8572c4fea?d=identicon&s=25 Jeremy McAnally (Guest)
Looks great Stuart.  Thanks for sharing. :)

The Facebook something that I've been wanting to
investigate since it came out.  Now I have no excuse I suppose.

On 6/29/07, Stuart Eccles <> wrote:
> Regards
> Stuart Eccles
> --