Forum: GNU Radio Binary data transmission

58e69d83ac8ac33ae500e6220298fcaa?d=identicon&s=25 pratik hetamsaria (Guest)
hi,

 Can anybody please tell me how to transmit binary data from GNU Radio.
I have been able to transmit and receive audio files using rx_voice.py
and tx_voice.py but not been able to send binary data. Is there already
some code written for it or i would have to make up my own?? I would jus
like to transmit simple sequences like '0101' and keep repeating it over
and over again.

 Any help is greatly appreciated.

 Thanks
 Pratik
1fbbf2b6e2540c61c664c8a87ef68a76?d=identicon&s=25 Zi Bell (bellzii)
hey patrik,

Tom's reply :
http://www.nabble.com/Transmitting-a-binary-%27one...
http://www.nabble.com/Transmitting-a-binary-%27one...

might help you can use   gr_vector_source as your data generator

hope this helps