Forum: Ruby on Rails Need current version of 'engines'

Aa33613fb12765fe505efea87844a12e?d=identicon&s=25 Craig White (Guest)
Using datebocks which requires engines.

I tried to update which wiped out my current install of engines plugin
and can't download again because rails-engines.org is pretty much
unresponsive.

Does anyone have a current copy of engines that I can get from them?

--
Craig White <craig@tobyhouse.com>
On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 11:10 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> Using datebocks which requires engines.
>
> I tried to update which wiped out my current install of engines plugin
> and can't download again because rails-engines.org is pretty much
> unresponsive.
>
> Does anyone have a current copy of engines that I can get from them?
----
wow - that took 5 days to get through google's mail server (looked at
the headers)

Never mind...the rails-engines.org came back online last Wednesday

--
Craig White <craig@tobyhouse.com>