Forum: Ruby-Forum.com How to generate css file

3e176ef8d32dbaa2769e3d131249f04b?d=identicon&s=25 Luigi (Guest)
on 2007-06-25 18:48
Is it possibile to create with ruby css file to write in
public/stylesheets?
Obviously the name of the css file is variable and the internal
formatting is almost the same.

Thanks!
4c3acdc3d93f54cc7a7281780ec8a4ee?d=identicon&s=25 Shai Rosenfeld (shai)
on 2007-08-07 10:31
Luigi wrote:
> Is it possibile to create with ruby css file to write in
> public/stylesheets?
> Obviously the name of the css file is variable and the internal
> formatting is almost the same.
>
> Thanks!

you can use the FileUtils class to create a file. no problem at all:

http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/fileutils/rd...

shai