Forum: GNU Radio Transmit and receive a tone

Ae6772ccc21c2816e80124cb3ab1502c?d=identicon&s=25 Justin Shaw (Guest)
How do I transmit a tone from a single output of a Basic TX daughter
board and receive that tone using two inputs from a Basic RX daughter
board simultaneously?

I would like to measure the phase and gain stability of the USRP
between channels.

Thanks to anyone that can help,
Justin Shaw
1fbbf2b6e2540c61c664c8a87ef68a76?d=identicon&s=25 Zi Bell (bellzii)
hey Justin ,
I havent tried working with the basic daughter boards , but heres a
way to transmit a single tone sinusoidal and receive it on a scope , use  and
hope that helps.