Forum: Ruby What is the last argument to rb_attr() ?

Aee77dba395ece0a04c688b05b07cd63?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel Berger (Guest)

What is the last argument to the rb_attr function exactly? I looked at
eval.c and I think it sets its visibility (private?) but I wasn't sure
and I didn't see it documented anywhere.

Thanks,

Dan
F1d6cc2b735bfd82c8773172da2aeab9?d=identicon&s=25 Nobuyoshi Nakada (Guest)

At Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:37:10 +0900,
Daniel Berger wrote in [ruby-talk:256656]:
> What is the last argument to the rb_attr function exactly? I looked at
> eval.c and I think it sets its visibility (private?) but I wasn't sure
> and I didn't see it documented anywhere.

Follows the current visibility if it is non-zero.