Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails Web site Developer/Designer

646ac28d937ff89130a5d7f86a665f41?d=identicon&s=25 Tom (Guest)
We are a start up record label looking for a web developer/designer to
build our new site using Ruby. The site will be complex and will
require a variety of features, including e-commerce, a CMS with
individual artist accounts (these would include Bio, tour dates, blog
etc,) Forum, Blog, Tagging, and an administration system.

Please send along your resume and examples of previous work if this is
a project you are capable of taking on. We have a timeline of three
months.

Thanks.
B642b4217b34b1e8d3bd915fc65c4452?d=identicon&s=25 Test (Guest)
on 2007-06-20 08:21
can you provide your email here ?