Forum: Ruby Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 - Speakers, Hotel and Training

8ecb8bb62c3283f8069a54056c7dc25f?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Freeze (Guest)
Howdy All

Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 has been making great
progress and we have now published the information
you have been asking for.

The conference hotel is AmeriSuites, with a rate of $85
per night, plus tax.

   AmeriSuites
   3612 Tudor Blvd
   Austin, TX 78759
   (512) 231-8491

Be sure to mention Lone Star Rubyconf when you make
your reservations.

Also, we have a fantastic line-up of twelve speakers.
Posted at http://LoneStarRubyconf.com is each speakers
talk abstract and their bio. So, feel free to head on over
and get acquainted. Many of these speakers are well
known in the Ruby and Rails community.

A groundswell of activity has turned into an official event.
Damon Clinkscales has organized a pre-conference
charity workshop that will cover both Ruby and Rails
training. The workshop is Thu, Sep 6, 6-10p.m. You
can contact Damon at scales _at_ pobox _dot_ com.

If you haven't registered yet, it's still not too late.
Point your browser to:

   http://LoneStarRubyConf.com

and click on register. Registering now will ensure
you get the early registration pricing.

We look forward to seeing you in Austin!
Jim Freeze wrote:
> Howdy All
>
> Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 has been making great
> progress and we have now published the information
> you have been asking for.

How's the registration been going?

- Charlie