Forum: Ruby remote_form_tag

C4bfcc81ac9281cb905f38e97e4d4e0b?d=identicon&s=25 Shandy Nantz (snantz)
on 2007-06-19 17:37
Been having problems with remote_form_tag. It works in IE but does not
work at all in any other browser. Has anyone had this problem and does
anyone know how to fix it? Thx
97550977337c9f0a0e1a9553e55bfaa0?d=identicon&s=25 Jano Svitok (Guest)
On 6/19/07, Shandy Nantz <shandybleu@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Been having problems with remote_form_tag. It works in IE but does not
> work at all in any other browser. Has anyone had this problem and does
> anyone know how to fix it? Thx

You'll get better/more/faster answers if you post to rails group,
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

J.