Forum: Ruby a problem in ruby

3fd01126ddcb9d8707bd2236443e98de?d=identicon&s=25 nirmala (Guest)
on 2007-06-19 11:33
how to write a program in ruby that maintains key value pairs read out
of a file and enables a user to search for any value of a key provided
by the users.
Ad7805c9fcc1f13efc6ed11251a6c4d2?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Young (regularfry)

http://ruby-doc.org/core/classes/CSV.html
http://ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Hash.html
http://www.ruby-doc.org/docs/ProgrammingRuby/