Forum: Ruby Paper in The topic of Ruby

Cf0243da82510bcdf09e0d22e876c2b3?d=identicon&s=25 Joojle (Guest)
I am study in Computer Science and my course in Seminar was assign me
to do a research paper in my interest topic about Computer Science. So
I design to choose the topic in Ruby Programing language. In the
content, I think this paper may contain about the ideal of "How
exactly the Ruby interpreter work". Now I am opening for anyone who
have an ideal (that relate in CS) to suggest to me or give me some
resource for read more about this topic.

Thank you for suggestion.
0a5391b2f3c8aea510ebed66b29998f3?d=identicon&s=25 Sammy Larbi (Guest)
I guess looking at the Ruby source would be a good place to start, but
there may be better.
Ff9e18f0699bf079f1fc91c8d4506438?d=identicon&s=25 James Britt (Guest)
Sammy Larbi wrote:
> I guess looking at the Ruby source would be a good place to start, but
> there may be better.

Please do not top-post.

>> Thank you for suggestion.

Start with the source.  But consider also looking at other
implementations besides the canonical C version (for example, JRuby and
Rubinious).

--
James Britt

  - Benjamin Franklin, when asked about static typing
   (and a tip of the hat to raganwald)
85ae830f08b5ff5e39a1cbae9e3d0205?d=identicon&s=25 Olivier Renaud (Guest)
Joojle a écrit :

You can check this link :
http://eigenclass.org/hiki/ruby+internals+guide