Forum: Ruby on Rails optimization

88d46135d21ed3b5f4c6d6bce59220ce?d=identicon&s=25 MArk (Guest)
on 2007-06-13 10:41
Just attempting to do some optimization of my code.

Does anyone know any code coverage tools that will identify any code /
methods that are not used by my app?

Cheers
Mark
Cb98c59a6ff22c72676e756bbd28f266?d=identicon&s=25 Jacob Atzen (Guest)
MArk wrote:
> Just attempting to do some optimization of my code.
>
> Does anyone know any code coverage tools that will identify any code /
> methods that are not used by my app?

rcov is the only coverage tool I know of for Ruby. Of course it will not
simply point to code and say "You're not using this", it requires
programs that exercise the code, f.ex. tests.

--
Cheers,
- Jacob Atzen