Forum: Radiant CMS reCAPTCHA in Radiant?

0123dc628b7de520baed8a3caaa2313b?d=identicon&s=25 Victor Cosby (Guest)
Before I started work on this, I wonder whether anyone else has either
implemented a hook into reCAPTCHA and Mailhide - or some other CAPTCHA
system for blocking spam in forms or mailto links.

http://recaptcha.net/
http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/

I'm currently using reCAPTCHA gem on Rails site. There's a Rails plugin
too.

http://recaptcha.net/resources.html

cheers,
Victor
Aeaf22d9d8ef478d320be90158bcd39e?d=identicon&s=25 Jamie Wilkinson (Guest)
This project is amazing, using captchas to help digitize books!
Please do publicize anything you make with it, I would love to
incorporate it
-jamie
6fba23932472b6763041f64a6f44138d?d=identicon&s=25 Sylvestre Mergulhão (Guest)
> Before I started work on this, I wonder whether anyone else has either
> implemented a hook into reCAPTCHA and Mailhide - or some other CAPTCHA
> system for blocking spam in forms or mailto links.

The problem with captcha is that its not accessible... a screen reader
cannot read it... so a blind person cannot read it too. Why not puts a
simple question in text format? Like: "1 + 2" or "Where airplanes
fly?" or "A hand have five…"

--
Sylvestre Mergulhão - Free Software Development
Recaptcha provides an audio version for just such reasons, although