Forum: Ruby Possible to unset at_exit?

928bd6611144bfd1b2c530c28038aa69?d=identicon&s=25 Todd A. Jacobs (Guest)
Is it possible to unset an at_exit proc? Currently, I'm calling exit! in
order to bypass defined exit handlers, but it seems like there should be
a better way, such as unsetting specific procs that I may not want to
run at exit because of some runtime condition.
F1d6cc2b735bfd82c8773172da2aeab9?d=identicon&s=25 Nobuyoshi Nakada (Guest)

At Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:50:27 +0900,
Todd A. Jacobs wrote in [ruby-talk:255247]:
> Is it possible to unset an at_exit proc? Currently, I'm calling exit! in
> order to bypass defined exit handlers, but it seems like there should be
> a better way, such as unsetting specific procs that I may not want to
> run at exit because of some runtime condition.

Currently, no.

Can't you check the condition inside the proc?