Forum: Ruby on Rails Looking for a job

B32ed2fd4255f4de5eb2cf608c6bc991?d=identicon&s=25 Vivian Aranha (Guest)
Hi All,

This is Vivian Aranha, currently looking for a job. I have a masters
degree
in Computer Science from The George Washington University, Washington DC
and
have 4 years working experience on server side applications and 6 years
working experience on HTML, DHTML, CSS, Javascript and other web
technologies.

I have been constantly learning and developing skills in various web
technologies just to take a taste of each of them. I love to learn more
languages and always am ready to co-ordinate with different groups to
share
ideas and views about what the next generation in web-technology would
be.
Also I have a certification on SEO and do a lot of freelance consulting
in
SEO and SEM.

I have attached a copy of my Resume along with this email, please do
take a
look at it and let me know if you have any questions regarding my work.

Thanks,
Vivian Aranha

Linked In profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/vivianaranha
486bc2e99e507e271cb2b8eaa6501b60?d=identicon&s=25 Mark (Guest)
on 2007-06-11 21:54
Vivian, how funny, I'm in the same situation as yours, and I came across
a really cool job placement site http://www.climber.com, it seems really
good, I've already got some responses out if it. You might want to check
it out http://www.climber.com

--
Mark

Vivian Aranha wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is Vivian Aranha, currently looking for a job. I have a masters
> degree
> in Computer Science from The George Washington University, Washington DC
> and
> have 4 years working experience on server side applications and 6 years
> working experience on HTML, DHTML, CSS, Javascript and other web
> technologies.
> This is Vivian Aranha, currently looking for a job. I have a masters degree
> in Computer Science from The George Washington University, Washington DC and
> have 4 years working experience on server side applications and 6 years
> working experience on HTML, DHTML, CSS, Javascript and other web
> technologies.

Reply privately if you want to move to Irvine, California!

--
  Phlip
  http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!

It's based on a new means to get people experience through small
projects. Feel free  to post your skills and/or a project you have
cooking.

Cheers,
Jodi
The-Soup.net "Don't work with Strangers"
B32ed2fd4255f4de5eb2cf608c6bc991?d=identicon&s=25 Vivian Aranha (Guest)
Hi Philip,

Thanks for the reply. Please do let me know about the position. I am
open to
relocation.

Thanks,
Vivian ARanha