Forum: GNU Radio Re: VIA USB-2 combo card

82e297df8100b77340dcc209eb6c7c08?d=identicon&s=25 seph 004 (Guest)
> very well.  The
> test returned OK for all speeds
> including 32 MB/s.
> Matt

I tried using an ALI based Chronos USB 2.0 pc card. It
did not work well at all. It could only do USB 1.0
connection to the USRP. It worked with the USRP at
first, but after a few days I could not get any
attempts at USB2.0 USRP connection to work. I'm not
sure if it is the chipset, but perhaps Chronos cards
are best avoided.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user
panel and lay it on us.