Forum: Rails deployment Any RoR enthusiats in your personal network looking for a ne

23848bbf7923f00278406f2e2d965236?d=identicon&s=25 Kainne Hansbury (Guest)

A very good client of mine has asked me to fill some Ruby on Rails
positions with the best and brightest RoR technologists.  My client is
a startup in the Music Indusrty with a very innovative online
product.   I am looking for some very good FE and BE RoR
developers.

For more information or to learn more send me an email with your
contact information: khansbury@winterwyman.com
C69521d6e22fc0bbd69337ec8b1698df?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Aimonetti (Guest)
Excuse my lack of knowledge but what's a FE and/or BE Rails developer?

Thanks,

Matt
8f977c0870d57e52e488dc3546fb7f24?d=identicon&s=25 Raul (Guest)
Front End / Back End