Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:26:31 +0200
From: David P. [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Page_Attachments
To: [email protected]

Does the filesystem have write access to the proper folder (I’m
guessing
its /YOUR-PROJECT/public/files)?

My mistake, the filesystem needs write access to /YOUR-PROJECT/public/

It will add a new directory titled “page_attachments” and store uploads
there.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by MessageLabs.

I’m suddenly getting this same error with a PDF file I am trying to
attach. Other files (PDF, JPG, and TXT) have worked fine up until this
point and can be attached to the page, just not this specific PDF.

David P. wrote:

I’m suddenly getting this same error with a PDF file I am trying to
attach. Other files (PDF, JPG, and TXT) have worked fine up until this
point and can be attached to the page, just not this specific PDF.

Did you ever fix this?

John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

John W. Long wrote:

Did you ever fix this?

No. Its still a lingering issue.

I’m actually at about a 50% success rate for attaching PDFs. They either
consistently attach or consistently fail – not once has trying the same
file multiple times suddenly worked for me (unlike Sharon’s statement
above).

I’m wondering if it is failing because Radiant doesn’t like the PDFs’
binary data or something…?

What’s your hosting solution?

Sean

John W. Long wrote:

Did you ever fix this?

Fixed via Sean’s patch here:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/111949

Thanks guys!

No - noone has replied as yet :frowning: