Forum: Ruby on Rails help with partials strategy

861b0f573f69e2d9e834a3e75c8df408?d=identicon&s=25 charlie.caroff@gmail.com (Guest)

I want to make a bunch of lists on one page.  Each will be paginated
-- some lists will have 10 items, some 3, some 5, etc, and, each will
be drawn from different data, and each will be updated independently,
so that when one list is updated, the entire page does not have to be
updated, only that list.

What's the best strategy for this?  Is it to use a bunch of partials?

Charlie
5d3b058e892ec1e987a60c0b39665581?d=identicon&s=25 mixplate (Guest)
on 2007-06-01 17:21
a bunch of partials and rjs, paginate, and cache it.