Forum: GNU Radio 8-VSB

11f294659a5ecaee61d6dc5683d948aa?d=identicon&s=25 Benedikt Raming (Guest)
Hello,

I'm working on my diploma thesis and I've to set up a baseband modem.
I'm looking for a good kind of modulation an would like to know if
anyone tried to implement a 8-VSB-modulation, yet?

Benedikt
Benedikt Raming wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on my diploma thesis and I've to set up a baseband modem.
> I'm looking for a good kind of modulation an would like to know if anyone tried to
implement a 8-VSB-modulation, yet?

Hi,

The gnuradio project has code for both the modulation and the
demodulation of 8VSB in the atsc source directory.

I don't think you can do 19Mbps ATSC 8VSB it in real time with a PC.

Nick