Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: schema_info

65bd9e4c5aebde25ebf16d599339d570?d=identicon&s=25 netghost (Guest)
> your database to another machine, you have to remember to copy that
> little information file, too, which is easy to forget. Same with
> backups. If the schema info is packaged with the DB itself, backups
> and so forth will always preserve the current schema version,
> automatically.

Well then what about making the table more useful? For instance a
timestamp
field would help track when the schema was changed, or a log of the sql
executed... Just some thoughts.
.adam
24d2f8804e6bb4b7ea6bd11e0a586470?d=identicon&s=25 jeremy (Guest)