Forum: Rails deployment Using form_for for nested objects

1a26da0ea2bbc3fdc436d43e14374854?d=identicon&s=25 Jerome Deflot (Guest)

I have the following data model:
* Person (name, ...)
* Address (street, city)
* Person has_ony Address

I would like to edit the Person and its Address in one single form.
Using form_for, I can add the person fields. Using fields_for, I could
have the Address also, but it's not nested here (aka
person[address[street]]. So the question is how to "prefix" the
field_for to include the Address hash into the Person hash?

Thank you!
Hi Jerome,

I think you'll get more help with this on the development list at
rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.  The question doesn't seem to me to
be
deployment related.

Best regards,