Forum: Typo Re: Multiblog support (and some pointers to the road ahead)

0196ff65610046d2f8ba58bc4a45f144?d=identicon&s=25 Piers Cawley (Guest)
On 24/05/07, Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@clue.co.za> wrote:
> On Thursday 24 May 2007 11:53, Frederic de Villamil wrote:
> > Unfortunately, I fear multi blogs will be removed from 4.2 roadmap as
> > we decided with Piers last week.
>
> Thanks for the rapid response.
>
> I'll keep on looking.

As usual though, patches are welcome, but our immediate goal is to get
a good, robust multi user system with support for OpenID commenting
and the like up and running. I'm also looking closely at the Atom
Publishing Protocol, and a possible rejig of our controller and
routing architecture (Don't worry, /articles/yyyy/mm/dd/title is
sacrosanct... what I expect to be changing is the precise URL and
controller structure of the administrative system, with an eye
bringing us more in line with a restful style.)

Also on the cards is an integration of the client side live content
preview I have running on the comment forms at
http://www.bofh.org.uk/. I've had my eye open for something that could
handle Textile and Markdown with a consistent interface, and I think
I've found it.

What would also be _very_ cool if there's anyone out there with chops
for it, would be version of Azure which continues to _look_ the same
as the old atom, but uses the same kind of microformats as Scribbish.
I have some ideas for the workings of various bits and pieces which
would be make much, much easier if I could rely on a consistent
semantic structure across themes.