Forum: Radiant CMS [ANN] Fuzzy Bears Example Extension

A204ca511ddee820957e715d6d363548?d=identicon&s=25 John W. Long (Guest)
I just checked in a copy of the fuzzy bears example extension:

http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/browser/trunk/ex...

I typically create this example when I demo the extension system to
others. It demonstrates creating a custom controller and model, and also
how to expose that model to a page through custom tags.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com

> I typically create this example when I demo the extension system to
> others. It demonstrates creating a custom controller and model, and also
> how to expose that model to a page through custom tags.

Is the functionality going to become core someday? It would be great to
finally have a CMS for fuzzy bears tracking! ;P
A9cdc0b24a1ee497ad749afab0ec5c30?d=identicon&s=25 Luigi Rizzo (luigi)
John W. Long wrote:
> I just checked in a copy of the fuzzy bears example extension:

John, thank you! This is a great starter for a designer to start
understanding and extending Radiant.

C0e931e4c48678091fea86704d835cfb?d=identicon&s=25 d n (Guest)
Well, I managed to get it working by reverting to v0.3.2 of the
Gallery Extension. Not sure why the latest isn't working with
Radiant, but at least I'm up and running.