Forum: Ruby signature

84dc575c33a123789521d53cad0f62ae?d=identicon&s=25 Lloyd Linklater (lloyd)
on 2007-05-21 20:30
I apologize for not knowing where to post this.  I want to have a
signature and user settings does not seem to have it.  Can someone
direct me, please?

Lloyd Linklater wrote:
> I apologize for not knowing where to post this.  I want to have a
> signature and user settings does not seem to have it.  Can someone
> direct me, please?

I think www.ruby-forum.com does not support signatures. If you want to
add a signature to your posts, then you'll probably have to subscribe to
the ruby-lang mailing list so the posts will come to you as email. When
you post to the list your mail reader will add your signature.  (The
www.ruby-forum.com web site is just a front-end to the ruby-lang mailing
list.) You can learn about ruby-lang here:

Good luck!
Fd22ee3cfc7dac283ce8e451af324f7d?d=identicon&s=25 Chad Perrin (Guest)
On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 05:35:11AM +0900, Logan Capaldo wrote:
> On 5/21/07, Lloyd Linklater <lloyd@2live4.com> wrote:
> >I apologize for not knowing where to post this.  I want to have a
> >signature and user settings does not seem to have it.  Can someone
> >direct me, please?
> >
> >--
> >

> Check the help for your mail (or news) client.

The OP was posting from the forum interface, which indicates that a mail
or news client would be irrelevant to the question at hand.
On 5/21/07, Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com> wrote:
> > Check the help for your mail (or news) client.
>
> The OP was posting from the forum interface, which indicates that a mail
> or news client would be irrelevant to the question at hand.

Oh was he? I had no idea ;)