Forum: Ruby Tk/Tile

Ae9705d43819ffe40a6936aeaf71205b?d=identicon&s=25 Wim Vander Schelden (Guest)

where can I get tk and tile for ruby if they didn't come with my ruby
installation? I don't want to install another ruby, so is there a way
to get them without doing that? I run on Mac OS and I installed ruby
through macports.

Kind regards,

Wim
088110fadfa112d1d2f73204a26e111a?d=identicon&s=25 Toby Rodwell (alansmithee)
on 2007-05-17 15:39
Wim Vander Schelden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> where can I get tk and tile for ruby if they didn't come with my ruby
> installation? I don't want to install another ruby, so is there a way
> to get them without doing that? I run on Mac OS and I installed ruby
> through macports.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Wim

Not sure about 'tile', but I got tk from
http://www.activestate.com/store/productdetail.asp...
... it's free to download