Forum: Ruby on Rails Reviewing Books on ROR

Eb5019df87de0d4203256bd78efa269d?d=identicon&s=25 sava Chaudhuri (shayantani)
on 2007-05-17 07:11
 If anybody is interested with reviewing books on Ruby on Rails, please

Regards
Shayantani
72eb65fa089082d3bd8b38a5596ad331?d=identicon&s=25 Keynan Pratt (keynan)
on 2007-05-17 07:14
and by reviewing books on ruby on rails you mean...
Eb5019df87de0d4203256bd78efa269d?d=identicon&s=25 sava Chaudhuri (shayantani)
on 2007-05-17 07:20
 Hi
The author writes the books on the topic, you need to see if the
contentis apt or not. All one need sto do is give his opinion about the
chapters.If you are interested  and have time for this please let me
know your email id, so that I can send you the procedure for this.

Regards
Shayantani
72eb65fa089082d3bd8b38a5596ad331?d=identicon&s=25 Keynan Pratt (keynan)
on 2007-05-17 07:32
> The author writes the books on the topic, you need to see if the
> contentis apt or not. All one need sto do is give his opinion about the
> chapters.If you are interested  and have time for this please let me
> know your email id, so that I can send you the procedure for this.

So is this for a magazine at #cents a word...

well you can send me the gist at keynan18@gmail.com
1f2eadfb41362800ebc2cf211b91d0f7?d=identicon&s=25 javier ramirez (Guest)
>  If anybody is interested with reviewing books on Ruby on Rails, please
Maybe it's just me but i think it'd be much better if you told your
e-mail so anybody can answer you in private and we can keep the list
clean and functional.

I'd say a long thread just saying "i'm in, my e-mail is blablabla" would
not add any value but just noise to the list.

Regards,

javier ramirez
Eb5019df87de0d4203256bd78efa269d?d=identicon&s=25 sava Chaudhuri (shayantani)
on 2007-05-17 11:15
  My email address is shayantanis@gmail.com