----- Message d'origine ----
De : Thierry <>
À : ruby-talk ML <>
Cc :
Envoyé le : Lundi, 14 Mai 2007, 22h20mn 05s
Objet : Yet Another Software Challenge

For those interested in <b>programming riddles</b>, I would like to
announce a new programming challenge I'm just launching at

This challenge is in its early stage and thus set to be continuously

I would be especially interested in your comments and feedbacks about
this initiative and its relevance.

Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo!