----- Message d’origine ----
De : Thierry [email protected]
À : ruby-talk ML [email protected]
Cc : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lundi, 14 Mai 2007, 22h20mn 05s
Objet : Yet Another Software Challenge

For those interested in programming riddles, I would like to
announce a new programming challenge I’m just launching at

This challenge is in its early stage and thus set to be continuously
improved.

I would be especially interested in your comments and feedbacks about
this initiative and its relevance.

Enjoy!

Thierry

Ne gardez plus qu’une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo!
Mail