Forum: Ruby on Rails RAILS on UBUNTU

359b7a7fc263382baee62d91c1e4c25e?d=identicon&s=25 Emanuele Tozzato (Guest)
Hello Friends! :)

I've sold my iBook before landing in LA yesterday and as long as I can't
afford buying a new one I have to do it with LINUX : )

I've been installing the system yesterday and it's working good,
performances on athlon are good and I'm satisfied but I have two
questions..

a) which editor to use?
b)  is there any *session disabled* option in rails? my app is working
but I
can't login.. :O

(this is my installation)
http://www.urbanpuddle.com/articles/2007/05/09/ins...

thank you! :)

--
Emanuele Mek Tozzato
Los Angeles - California

> a) which editor to use?

C'mon, you know to search the archives, which will tell you the best
editor is vim, emacs, komodo, textmate, RadRails, jedit and NetBeans.
Yesterday's thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk/br...
On 5/14/07, gene.tani@gmail.com <gene.tani@gmail.com> wrote:

> C'mon, you know to search the archives, which will tell you the best

yes, my question (a) was very stupid!

--
Emanuele Mek Tozzato
Los Angeles - California