Forum: GNU Radio question on blks/blks2/blksimpl/blksimpl2

C369ebbe1655201988e376af57460f23?d=identicon&s=25 Achilleas Anastasopoulos (Guest)

what is the significance of these 4 directories for
hierarchical blocks?
some of the code seems similar in the last two.
where are we supposed to contribute code: blksimpl or blksimpl2 ?

Thanks
Achilleas
On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:59:49AM -0400, Achilleas Anastasopoulos
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the significance of these 4 directories for
> hierarchical blocks?
> some of the code seems similar in the last two.
> where are we supposed to contribute code: blksimpl or blksimpl2 ?
>
> Thanks
> Achilleas

For now,  blksimpl.  blksimpl2 is a work-in-progress that's not quite
ready for prime time.  blksimpl2 contains reimplementations of the
blocks in blksimpl, but recoded to use the not yet fully debugged
replacement for the existing hierarchical block code.

Eric