Forum: GNU Radio updating trac?

Dad63495ad946099d72d3a24387d0ed6?d=identicon&s=25 Brett L. Trotter (Guest)
The gnuradio build guide for fedora should be updated since the latest
trunk requires guile-devel to be installed as well.

Is there a way for average joes to update the trac wiki?
Bb3ff9c86361ea921a64632a4c46e824?d=identicon&s=25 Trond Danielsen (Guest)

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/FedoraInstall is now up2date.

> Is there a way for average joes to update the trac wiki?

You can use the guest account with password gnuradio.

--
Trond Danielsen
Brett L. Trotter wrote:

> The gnuradio build guide for fedora should be updated since the latest
> trunk requires guile-devel to be installed as well.

Actually, only the interpreter is needed, you don't need the full devel
environment, so if Fedora has these split up (like Debian derivatives
do) then you only need to install the former.

> Is there a way for average joes to update the trac wiki?

Login as 'guest', password 'gnuradio'.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC
Bb3ff9c86361ea921a64632a4c46e824?d=identicon&s=25 Trond Danielsen (Guest)
> Brett L. Trotter wrote:
>
> > The gnuradio build guide for fedora should be updated since the latest
> > trunk requires guile-devel to be installed as well.
>
> Actually, only the interpreter is needed, you don't need the full devel
> environment, so if Fedora has these split up (like Debian derivatives
> do) then you only need to install the former.

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/FedoraInstall should now be correct.

Regards,
--
Trond Danielsen